Thursday, July 30, 2009

Well, Hello There!

Alright. I'm officially blogging now. To be quite honest, I only started this so that I could comment on my best freind's blog. I don't actually have anything interesting to say. And I have no one to say it to, anyway.



I am babysitting right now (summer job) however, the child is fast asleep. He just got done throwing a fit about his Lego Indiana Jones game. So he went to bed.

I'm about ready for this babysitting thing to be over. It's easy money, but not a lot of money. Especially when you have to pay a traffic ticket. How frustrating.



I was doing well, I saved about half of the money I earned last week. I'm saving up to get new pet rats! But... It was late at night and I had decided to be a wonderful daughter and get some ice cream for my mother (and myself, of course) at Dillons. I get four small containers; two Extreme Moose Tracks, one Chocolate, and one Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. It was going to be a good night. I pulled out of the Dillons driveway the exact same way everyone in the great state of Kansas does, but as I turn on to 31st street, there are these blue and red flashing lights behind me. Great. I pull to the side and receive my $96 ticket. I mean, are you serious?? A first-time offender at 10 o'clock at night when NO ONE was around and you're going to give me a ticket for $96? The officer was a nice lady but I couldn't help but think she was really mean.



Urgh. It delayed my rat-buying for another week at least. So, now I'm working late tomorrow, hoping that I will get paid more. I'm also applying for some jobs but I do not have many "professional references". That's frustrating.



I'm enrolling for school tonight. And I just realized that that means I will have to get my picture taken for my ID. No! Guess I'll have to go home and do my hair. I hope my schedule turns out ok. I'm determined to make this year the best ever! I'm going to work my butt off.



Well, time to let the child up. Even though he hates me and thinks I'm stupid.. Fun!

Hasta la vista!

....Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment